Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dance Dance Revolution

Oh man, this trailer is dope. I just posted the teaser for Raging Phoenix a little while ago, and while that was a pretty cool glimpse at what the movie will be like, this trailer really shows you the amount of potential to be found when mixing Martial Arts and hip-hop. Check out the new trailer after these words...



First off, did you see that guy using "the worm" to fend off foes?! The fighting styles look so cool, and the mix of dancing and fighting have a very Drunken Boxing look to them. I love Drunken Boxing. This trailer has me extremely excited to see Raging Phoenix, and has also inspired me to finally buy that breakdance instructional video I've always wanted...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip hop martial arts I'm so down with... You didn't mention the cirque de sole back bend on top of the building, its sick. But I just don't trust Alfonso to teach me how to break dance especially when he calls the worm the centipede... I think he needs to stick with Tom Jones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1cLOIxsQ8

Matt-suzaka said...

Alfonso has shown me that it's not unusual to be loved by anyone, but Hilary Banks has more hip hop flavor than Alfonso does these days...so I'll be getting my moves somewhere else.

And that back bend is pretty cool...I'm still wondering what those spring action blades those dudes are wearing on their feet are. I wonder if they sell those at walmart...

Related Posts with Thumbnails